Sunday, February 11, 2007

Quotable Sadie II

In the supermarket:
Sadie: Hi! What's you name, lady?
Woman: I'm Erika. What's your name?
Sadie: Sadie-Baby!

"ma hair is bonkers!"

Also in the supermarket:
Woman: How old are you, little girl?
Sadie: I two in Decender! I big!
(When people ask me how old Sadie is, I often say "She was two in December.")

In the morning:
Sadie (singing, sort of to the tune of the alphabet song): I drink milk and Mommy and Daddy drink coffeeeeee! I like milk! I like cimmanin toast for breffest! I singing about food!
stylishly mussed look?

In the car:
Raffi, singing: "And I need some clean water for drinking; And I need some clean air for breathing; So that I can grow up big and strong: And take my place where I belong..."
Sadie: I beyong at home!
Mommy: That's true, Sadie. Where does Mommy belong?
Sadie: Mommy beyong at Mommy's work.

At home:
Sadie: Daddy's the Pince, and Mommy's Cinda-Reya and I'm Seeping Beauty. Let's dance togethah!

wild hair, wild face

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie, what's with your hair? You look like you stuck your finger in a light socket! Thanks for all the new quotes, Ann. I'm glad that you all such fun at the pond party--an ice slide, sugar snow and hamburgers. It doesn't get any better than that.

Sarah and Jack said...

LOL! Jack just thinks his name is "baby." He will often say "no, that is the baby's!" I really must get on teaching him to answer 2 when asked how old he is.

Jake said...

This is hilarious!

Leah said...

I love Sadie's cute little sayings!