Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy Weekend

Sadie's being silly with one of the plastic red peppers from her kitchen. Nana's in the background.
red pepper head
We had a fun weekend, including a Friday night grown-ups night out to a beer dinner at the Hanover Inn (Nana and Bob-bob babysat for both Sadie and Isaac, who made it easy on them by both sleeping the whole time).

Saturday, Dan and Bob-Bob painted our downstairs bath, which prior to then had not even been painted. You might have thought it was white, but that wasn't paint, it was primer. Now it looks great! It's "Geranium Leaf", which is means green, and has new curtains, shower curtain and crisp white towels. So pretty. Do you want to see it? Maybe I will post some pics.

Nana and I kept Sadie out of their way while they painted by doing lots of errands, including the Norwich Winter Farmer's Market. There were lots of crafts for sale, not too much food, but I got some Frog City cheese, which Sadie loves, and some local purple potatoes.
funny glance
Unrelated to weekend activities, do you see how green Sadie's eyes are looking in recent pics? They remind me of Aunt Jenny's eye color.

We'll watch the Super Bowl tonight and eat some chili. Dan is rooting for the Bears, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you still like your "Geranium Leaf" color. I think that it looks great. Is Sadie still calling it red just to be a tease? Nana and I would be happy to babysit anythime you need us.