Sunday, October 05, 2008

Halloween


halloween portrait
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
Sadie is very excited about Halloween this year. She has her costume and loves it. Today, she drew this picture of herself in her costume. Can you guess what she is going to be? My favorite detail is her trick-or-treat bag in her hand!

I asked her to tell me about the picture:
"It's me and my friends trick or treating near a pumpkin patch. The ghosts are my friends. We all have treat bags!"

Over the last few weeks, Sadie has started drawing people with specific facial features or clothes to distinguish them. We've seen drawings of Grandpa with glasses, Santa Claus with a beard, Mommy wearing an apron, Nellie in her Halloween costume, and Daddy at the lab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure what her costume is but I do know the early childhood teacher in me is impressed with her drawing! I love it! Miss you. Love Nana

Kristin said...

Love the picture...I guess a princess?