Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween


3 pumpkins, 2 kids
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
We are all getting very excited for Halloween. These are our pumpkins that we got at Poverty Lane (yes, we have been to Poverty Lane a ton this fall!). They are waiting on our deck and we'll carve them this week.

We're also going to bake Halloween cookies for Sadie to bring to daycare for a special snack on Thursday.

There will be a Halloween themed post every day this week and lots of pictures of the girls in their costumes on Friday.

Grandma and Grandpa...we know you probably will not be able to comment, but do you know if children in Israel celebrate Halloween? I told Sadie that I didn't think so, but that they wear costumes on Purim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a nice wagon ride when you picked out your pumpkins. Nana and I enjoyed seeing you all yesterday. I will be checking for more Halloween pictures throughout the week.

kb said...

I can ask my advisor about Halloween in Israel, she lived there for about 10 years. I also suspect they don't though.