Saturday, January 27, 2007

Freezing!

bundled up

It's cold here! Yesterday, when we left for playgroup, it was just 1 degree out! Today, it warmed up to about 7, but that's still cold. Sadie has been a really good sport about getting bundled up for the cold, wearing snowpants, parka, hat, mittens and a scarf over her clothes. She doesn't like to have the scarf pulled up over her face and remarked, "Not put on ma face. Only Mar-ta wear a skaf on da face!" Mar-ta is Martha, one of the teachers at her daycare. I've never seen her with a scarf on her face, but I bet Sadie is right.

cozy

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

So cute! If only Katrina would be as big of a girl and learn to keep her hat on, things would be dandy. Stay warm!

Emily said...

Could Sadie be any cuter? She looks toasty warm in her winter gear.

Lily says hi! She's sitting on my lap (helping me type).

In answer to your question, the dresses are actually from Walmart. I know it is an evil place to shop, but they were only $10.

Ann said...

They are such cute dresses...I may actually need to brave Walmart in the next few days as they are the only place around here that consistently has Diaper Genie refills in stock, so I will look for those dresses. I especially like the red one.

Anonymous said...

The top photo of Sadie glancing to the side is adorable--especially when blown up to 8" x 12". I had to save it as my computer screen backgound.

Anonymous said...

Sadie looks snuggly in her showsuit! Love Nana