Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treating

Sadie loved trick or treating at the Powerhouse. She said "trick or treat!", "tank-you!" and "Happy Ha'ween" to all the people who gave her candy.
trick or treat!
This is a lollypop that she got at EMS.

Isaac wasn't very impressed by Sadie's costume and Sadie didn't seem to notice that he was wearing a bat suit himself.
bat and peacock
They had more fun together playing at Isaac's house after the trick or treating was over.

Today begins our attempt to post daily for the month of November. Thank you for the questions...those will all get answered!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sadie, I am so glad to hear that you had a great time trick or treating! I am looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures this month!

Anonymous said...

Great costume! Glad Sadie had a fun halloween!

Anonymous said...

I just got back from CT. I couldn't wait to read about Halloween and see the pictures. I'm so glad that Sadie had fun. Good luck with your Nov. challenge. I'll try to give you support as often as possible.

Anonymous said...

Glad the peacock enjoyed her halloween! Love from the peacock's NY grandparents