Thursday, November 30, 2006

Good news for Sadie and sad news for the Wiggles

Sadie is feeling much better today! No more puke and she's been playing happily all day.

In sadder news for Sadie, the Wiggles announced today that Greg (the yellow Wiggle) is leaving the group due to a chronic, but not life threatening, health problem that causes fainting and dizziness. Sadie loves the Wiggles and while she probably won't notice the difference between Greg and his replacement, Sam, it's still sad to hear about someone with a serious illness. Best of luck to you, Greg. You and the Wiggles have given Sadie so much happiness!

4 comments:

Emily said...

We're so glad Sadie is feeling better.

We hope you have a wonderful 2nd birthday party!

Emily, Lily and Elsa

Sarah and Jack said...

Congratulations! You blogged every day in November. Jack isn't into the Wiggles (yet?), but, it is a pity.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the post-a-day success! I'm in awe of everyone who managed that.

I haven't seen the Wiggles on tv, but Madeline and I have heard some of the music on the radio. I always thought that Greg had a sexy voice - laugh if you will :)

Anonymous said...

30 for 30!!! Way to go! I'm sure that posting every day was an effort, but I enjoyed and appreciated your daily postings. I'm glad that Sadie is feeling better. See you all Saturday for Sadie's birthday party.