Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Matched Set


My 3 Favorites
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
I swear, I didn't plan to dress my family all alike, but when I noticed Dan, Sadie and Helena were all dressed in yellow and green, I had to snap a picture of it.

We've had a few days in a row of beautiful weather. It's so nice to be able to just go outside and take Helena with us. What a difference from having newborn Sadie in December when we had to bundle her up and warm up the car before doing anything.

Dan put Helena in the baby bjorn and walked down with the jogger to pick Sadie up at school today. Sadie was thrilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan's taking laying down on the job to a relaxing level--a very cute picture. Try to stay cool over the coming heat wave. Nana is very excited about visiting later today. Thanks for all the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

HOW WONDERFULLY SWEET!! MUCH LOVE, Grandma and Grandpa