Monday, July 28, 2008

Helena, 3 weeks old

IMG_2599

Helena is 3 weeks old today! She continues to be an easy baby and is getting chubby. In honor of her 3 week birthday, I had lunch with Laura at the Hop and got a club sandwich, pink lemonade and fries (my classic college lunch!).

This afternoon, I decided to take some "artsy" pictures of her. Our friend Laurie took lovely photos of both her daughters when they were little babies by bringing them outside, placing them on a white blanket, adding some flowers and snapping away. I always thought they were pretty so I did it with Helena this afternoon. Unfortunately, I do not have pics like this for Sadie, although I do not think she would have liked laying in the snow as a newborn.

IMG_2606

IMG_2607

IMG_2619
(not entirely happy with this last one because you can see the tag on the blanket; should have doubled checked that before snapping picture!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, those are beautiful! How sweet! Helena is getting so big! Love, Nana

Lolly said...

I like the one with her arm up the best. She looks like a little dancer!

Anonymous said...

Precious and sweet and beautiful! She is adorable. A great idea! Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Helena looks so cute in these new pictures. She's getting big too. I can't wait to see her again this weekend.

Dairy-free Diva said...

It's nice to read that I was inspiring. I just put up those pictures last week so we must have been having some kind of deja vu. Congrats on your beautiful and growing family! I mss you all a ton and love reading about you guys.

take care,
Laurie