Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a busy couple of days. Yesterday, we went to the Lebanon Farmer's Market. Sadie wanted to wear matching outfits with Helena, so we wore these dresses from Auntie Kara.
IMG_2538
(Helena looks funny, but Sadie looks cute, so I'm posting this pic anyway. Sorry, teenage Helena.)

Nana came to the Farmer's Market with us, spent the night and hung out with us today. We went to library lunch and played at home.
IMG_2542

IMG_2546

We ended the day with giving Helena her first bath. Sadie was very, very helpful and sweet. She was the "passer", which meant she sat next to me and passed me soap, washclothes and towels as needed.
IMG_2551
Helena didn't really like the bath, but she needed one...it;s been a sweaty week and last night, I was wearing her while we were out to dinner and I dropped some lettuce, bleu cheese and dressing on her head.

No comments: