Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Language

IMG_0096.JPG

Episode 1: Irregular Verbs
Last night in the bath...
Sadie: I dived Mommy! Look, I dived! (She flops down on her belly in the water)
Ann: Great. You dove. Good job.
Sadie: I DIVED.
Ann: You say "dove".
Sadie: When I a teeny baby, I say "dove", but now I say dived.

Episode 2: A lightbulb goes on!
This morning...
Sadie: I'm bringing this [baby doll] for showintell.
Dan: Great, so you'll show it and then what will you tell?
Sadie: Showintell! My baby.
Dan: Right, you'll show it and then you'll tell something about it.
Sadie: (pause) Show and Tell. Show and tell! I show and I tell! I tell, it's my baby wearing same clothes as me.

2 comments:

Lolly said...

You are getting smarter by the day Sadie! I can't wait to talk to you when you come and visit!

Beth said...

Good show and tell....Ann!