Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Storyland...Where Fantasy Lives!"

IMG_9880.JPG
We stopped at Storyland on the way back from our week in Maine. Sadie loved it! It's perfect for a small child and the park is really clean, family friendly and very nice.

Sadie loved the rides and also liked posing with these things:
IMG_0017.JPG
Sadie and Daddy as Heidi and Peter.

IMG_9892.JPG
Mommy and Sadie as "Sambo" and the tiger. I was very surprised to see Sambo at Storyland, as I didn't think this story was widely known among kids these days. It has fallen out of favor for sure. Note that Storyland refers to this character as Sambo, rather than "Little Black Sambo" from the original story. I guess that makes it more PC?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pictures of Storyland, I have lots of fond memories of going there myself! Miss you guys, Kara

kb said...

That one with you in it is so funny Ann - your head is aligned perfectly so it really looks like your body.