Friday, February 06, 2009

Haircut

Sadie was looking a bit shaggy, so I took her for a haircut at Vivo, where I get my hair cut.
She was very excited to try the mommy salon and said it was "fancy". She was especially impressed by the bathroom and all the samples of soap and lotion they offer in there.


"Why you spraying my head?"


"I like this haircut...I look like Violet from the Incredibles!"


"I love it!"

It came out cute. In retrospect, we could have gone even shorter, but for $6, we can easily go back!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great! glad it was a cute haircut, how could it not be?! LOVE, Grandma and Grandpa

Ann said...

It certainly wasn't as fun as Kozy's, but she did a good job and now Sadie will be looking tidy and cute for Disney.

Yuliya said...

So cute!!!
When do you leave for disney? We leave tomorrow!! Cordelia will get her haircut again at the barber on main street!

Ann said...

We leave Valentine's Day...that would have been so funny if we were there at the same time.

Yuliya said...

Oh no! We come back on the 13th!! Too bad we wont overlap! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Adorable haircut! Can't wait to see it in person! Love, Nana and Bob- Bob