Thursday, November 06, 2008

Winner!

I feel like we're all winners since Barack Obama won on Tuesday night. I'm so happy that Obama will create Sadie and Helena's first memories of what a president is. I feel good that a father of daughters and the husband of a strong, smart woman will be in the White House. I know he'll make decisions thinking of what would make a better world for his girls and it will be good for my girls too.

I'm pleased to announce that the voting post contest winner is Cordelia (and Yuliya). Yuli is my good friend since second grade and Cordelia is her beautiful little daughter. Keep your eyes peeled for a little prize in your mailbox Miss Cordelia!

1 comment:

Yuliya said...

oh yay! Yes we are all winners!! Cordelia is very excited about her "surprise!" from Sadie. She is excited about the new president "Obama and panda bear". (panda bear is actually from Texas, but ...)
-Yuliya and Cordelia