Sunday, November 04, 2007

Chilly, but a Good Time


nana, sadie and bob bob
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
Sadie gets some snuggles from Nana and Bob Bob at yesterday's football game. It was pretty chilly but Sadie stayed in good spirits and had a good time with her grandparents. She really enjoys going to the football games, although she definitely prefers the bouncy house and balloon animals to the actual football.

In November, a lot of bloggers try to post daily. I did this last year and it was fun and a good challenge. I forgot about it this year and already missed posting on November 2nd, but I think I am going to do it, with a goal of posting at least 6 days per week.

I'll see how many things I can post about 2 year old Sadie, because in less than a month, she is going to be 3. Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Kara said...

How about a post of recent funny things the almost 3 yr old has said?? Her Auntie always gets a giggle about those things! xoxo,
Kara