Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Happy Birthday to Mommy! Sadie and I think you are the best! Thank you for taking such great care of us for another year.

A birthday story: I took Sadie to the dollar store and told her she could get Mommy anything she wanted for her birthday. So Sadie picked out a shower puff and a little Halloween lantern (actually two lanterns, because she wated one too). I let Sadie pick a musical card for Mommy too - guess what song it played (leave your guess in the comments). Ann loved the gifts and card.

11 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Ann! I think the card played Jingle Bells.

Sarah and Jack said...

Hapde Burfday! Jack loves the cards that sing that Happy Days song...1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock rock...so maybe it was that one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ann! Nana guesses "Ring of Fire"
Bob-Bob guesses "ring of Fire" too! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love Nana and Bob-Bob

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Ann. I bet the card sang "ABCs." I hope you like your shower puff. haha.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ann. I guess the card plays "Happy Birthday"

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ann! I think the card played Feliz Navidad.

Julia said...

Happy Birthday, Ann! I hope that your card played Monster Mash.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sister! I think it played "Milkshake" by Kelis.

Stefania/CityMama said...

Thanks for delurking! What a gorgeous photo!

Dan said...

Nana and Bob Bog were right - it was "Ring of Fire." You win a weekend with Sadie in Illinois!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that we won the prize. We should a fun trip this weekend going to see Autie Lolly and James.