Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grandma Bev

I apologize to anyone who was worried about us during the past week or so. Yes, it was a long time to go without posting, but my mind was elsewhere.
grandma bev and sadie
My Grandma died today. She had a long and wonderful life, but we are all very sad that she is gone. I know Sadie will miss her "Gramma Bev" very much. I really appreciate all of you who have been thinking of us and my family, and who were concerned about us.
I have some extremely cute pics of Sadie to share over the next few days. Even when times are sad, a little Sadie-sweetness is good for the heart!

13 comments:

Linzey said...

I'm so sorry; your family will be in my thoughts. :(

~Linzey (Pinz)

kb said...

Oh Ann, that is sad. Like I emailed you, I remember your Grandmother really well. I was always so impressed with how stylish and sophisticated she was, and so kind and sweet too.

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful, Thank you Annie. We loved being with you all this weekend. Sadie-sweetness is so good for our hearts.Lots of love, Mom and Dad

Sarah and Jack said...

(((((Ann))))

How nice that Sadie did have the chance to know her, even if only a little.

Christy Wilkens said...

I'm thinking of your family, and deeply sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Ann. Thanks for posting such a beautiful picture of your grandma. I'll be thinking of you and your family. ((Ann))

Alexandra said...

Thinking of you all through this difficult time. I am sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

So sad. We're thinking about you all. Love, Beth

Anonymous said...

Ann, Such a beautiful picture of Beverly holdng Sadie. She was a kind, caring woman. I know you will all miss her. You are all in our toughts. Love, Elaine

Kristin said...

I am so sorry. We are thinking about you all and sending you lots of love.

Julia said...

Ann, I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounds like an incredible woman. We'll be thinking of you, Dan, and Sadie.

Leah said...

Ann, I'm so sorry about your grandma. It's great that Sadie got to know her.

Adam said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ann. It's good that she and Sadie got to meet each other.