Monday, April 24, 2006

Gymnastics, the Aftermath

Today was Sadie's first gymnastics class, Baby Bears, at Northern Lights Gymnastics. She loved it. I think she would have liked to stay all day. Her favorite part was running down the giant trampoline and jumping into the "pit"...a big hole filled with small foam blocks. Unfortunately, you can't bring a camera into the gym area, but here is the immediate aftermath of class.

Note, I am not driving while taking this picture. She was fast asleep in the parking lot, before the car was even moving.

Here is Sadie standing in the entryway, watching the other children come in for the class. There are five girls; Sadie, Tieran, Charlotte, two Sophies, and one boy, Josh, in her group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I like Sadie's gymnastics outfit, too :) I had thought that gymnastics were for much older kids, but I spent the day totally elated to have found a class where I live to enroll Madeline in! I am glad that Sadie had so much fun!