Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



Dear Daddy,
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. Since it is your birthday, I can tell you in front of everyone how much I love you. You are so fun! I like to play with my toys with you because you do funny things and you showed me how to build very high towers. You make a lot of sound effects when you read to me. You are the best at giving me baths! I love to see you at the end of the day when you come to pick me up from daycare. You are my very best Daddy!
Love and sloppy kisses always,
Sadie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie, It's nice to read how much you love your Daddy, but it's even nicer knowing how much joy that you bring to his life and that of your Mommy.

Happy Birthday to your Daddy.

Sarah and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Where is that photo of Sadie taken? It is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Brother. Happy Birthday! Love,Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan and many more happy, healthy birthdays! The new picture of Sadie exploring the climber in the park in Ct. is great as is the series of Sadie on flickr. Thanks. Love, Jill and Howard

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan- I can't believe I missed it!!! Don't worry, we'll take care of you next week in lab!
What an awesome picture! That one would surely win a photo contest!!!

Laurie

Jake said...

Happy birthday Dan!