Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm an OCTOPUS!

Happy Halloween! I am dressed as an octopus today. Here I am with some friends from Lebanon Library Play Group. Riley is a dinosaur and Maddie is a butterfly!



That means our contest winner is technically Anonymous, who guessed exactly correct when he/she wrote "octopus". However, since we can't award a prize someone without a name, we are declaring Jake to be in the winner, with his guess of duck. A duck, like an octopus, is an animal, and it is often found in the water, like an octopus. Jake, your prize will be mailed to you shortly!

Here's one more picture of me, with my friend Clayton, who is dressed as a puppy. We're checking each other out. I'll be doing some more trick or treating tonight, with some other friends, so Mommy will post even more pictures later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, anon was SO cheating.

Anonymous said...

my cubemate wants to know whether that costume was storebought or homemade - she has 2 kids and didn't see octopus in the stores.

Jake said...

I can't wait to see what my prize is. Thank you for bringing the octopus to our house -- Sadie was our only trick or treater this year.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find out who Anon was? Let the honest people who quessed know when there is a confession. Can't wait to see more photos.