Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fashion?

It's rare for me to appear on the blog...but here I am, in photos taken by Sadie!
(Dress: Kenzie, jacket: Apt 9 at Kohls (hand me down from my sister), tights: George at Walmart, boots: Dansko)

IMG_4829

IMG_4830

Now that the girls are growing up, I'm making (a little) more effort to look nice and enjoy clothes again. It's been fun to find clothes that are cute and work with being a mom. I am really enjoying Ain't No Mom Jeans for great ideas. I was actually featured there a few weeks ago in a weekend outfit.

For more mom style ideas, see Ain't No Mom Jeans' Mom Street Syle Linkup!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, you look great. :) Kenzie makes the best dresses. And I love that one of your little ones took the pics. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Tres chic Ann! You go Sadie! You and Helena have one great Mom! Love, Grandma PS I loved that Sadie chose a polka dot scarf to emulate you, Ann!

Unknown said...

Super chic! You look super pretty and hip-and love the jacket = ) xo

Anonymous said...

Great look Ann!!! You look wonderful! Love Elaine