Friday, March 18, 2011

Bedroom Changes

Sisters by Dan and Ann
Sisters a photo by Dan and Ann on Flickr.

Within the last few months, Helena has moved into the toddler bed that was Sadie's and Sadie decided she was ready for a "real" bed, instead of her mattress and box spring on the floor.

So, Nana and Bob Bob brought us the bed that Dan slept in when he was a boy and set it up for Sadie. She loves it, especially the headboard with built in shelves. Since this picture was taken Sadie also got new bedding, featuring her new favorite color, "teal turquoise blue".

Sadie has been reading Helena a bedtime story almost every night, which they both really enjoy.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

My bed growing up was my mother's and VERY similar to this one! I loved having the bookshelves in the headboard, but I did hit my head on the inside more than I'd like to admit.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Their bedroom looks so cute!I can't wait to see the new bedding! Love Nana

laura said...

I'd love to have a bed with storage like that - Sadie is lucky!