Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Sadie!

Sadie is five years old today. We can hardly believe that our little baby is such a big girl. We are so lucky to have such a smart, sweet, funny daughter. We love you Sadie!

5 years old!!

We started the day with some birthday gifts. Today, Sadie will have her special day celebration at school and tonight we will have a birthday pizza dinner with Isaac and his family. We also had a birthday celebration when we were in NYC and Sadie is eagerly awaiting her party with friends this coming Saturday.

Ooohhh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday 5Year old!!! It's hard to believe she is 5 already! I love you and I'll see you on Saturday!! Love Nana

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! You are such a smart, perceptive, and funny 5 year old and the best niece we could ask for! Love you!
Love, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Andy

bob-bob said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie. I'm feeling really old today knowing that you are 5 today!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SADIE! WE LOVE YOU! Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SADIE! WE LOVE YOU! Grandma and Grandpa

Lolly said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to your sweet Sadie! -GEB

Kathy said...

She's got the right idea. I distinctly remember having 5 birthday parties the year I turned 5 (I have no idea who went to them all) and asking if I would always have as many parties as I was years old....