Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Year Photo Session



Poor second child. When Sadie was a baby, I brought her to Target for lots of photo sessions. I did 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and one year. Little Nellie had a newborn photo shoot and school pictures at 10 months. No store portraits at all.

The marketing geniuses at Target caught me yesterday though. As I was walking through the door with Helena in the cart, a girl from the Photo Studio complimented her and said there was no wait for portraits. I was an easy sell, especially because I had been feeling guilty that I hadn't taken Nellie for portraits. So, we went right over and did one year portraits.



They came out very cute and now Target posts the pics online so I can share some here. As usual, they have a lot of collage and special effect ones that I don't like, but the plain portraits are very good. Let me know if you'd like to see the full set and I will send you the link and password.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I'd love to see the link! Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Ditto Nana! Love, Grandma