Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Last Disney Picture


Sadie and Mommy
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
Sadie and I are waiting for the train back from Rafiki's Conservation Station. Sadie loved visiting the petting zoo here and brushing the goats. Dan and I got a kick out of seeing the Presidential Turkeys. Each year, the turkeys that the President pardons on Thanksgiving get sent to Disneyworld, where they can live out their lives at the Animal Kingdom.

I haven't taken many pics lately, but I will get some new ones up very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice picture of two happy girls. I hope that everyone is surviving the long and snowy well. Think spring!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute picture! ! LOVE, Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of you both. Looks like you had fun there! Love Nana