Wednesday, February 13, 2008

At least Sadie likes it!


snow pose
Originally uploaded by Dan and Ann
Sadie and I are snowed in today. Her daycare is closed for the whole day, which is unusual, but with the forecast of snow and ice, I understand. I cancelled all my students to stay home with her.

I have to say I am getting very sick of all this winter weather, but Sadie seems to be enjoying it still. I know it's only mid-February so we have lot more to come.

(This cute picture was from this past Sunday, not today!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pose in the snow! Nana had no school today also, and Bob-Bob is working from home. We're both sick of winter too. Think spring!

Unknown said...

It is a long winter! We had lots of rain today. We are glad Sadie is enjoying herself. She is a ray of sunshine for all of us. Love, Grandma and Grandpa