Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Party

Last night was Dan's department party, which is always a fun time. Dan and I get a kick out of the party being held at Food Court (the Dartmouth dining hall where we ate dinner almost every night in college) and Sadie loves seeing the other kids, getting a gift from Santa and dancing up a storm!

I like Santa...maybe

Sadie liked seeing Santa and getting a gift, but this picture perfectly captures her slight hesitancy about getting too close. Santa gave her a box of finger paints. Since we're snowed in today, the finger paints were a perfect morning activity to prevent cabin fever.

3 comments:

Lolly said...

I LOVE this picture! So cute!
Sadie, James and I can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sadie, It sounds like you had fun time! I love this picture! I can't wait to see you soon. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Sadie, what big eyes you have!!
bob-bob