Friday, March 23, 2007

Daddy is 30!

IMG_8162.JPG
Dear Daddy,
Happy Birthday! This is the third time I have celebrated my birthday with you. You are the best and most fun Daddy around and I love you so much! I like to play games with you, like building with Lego or blocks. Do you remember building the block tower and letting me stand on it? That was great! And I love to play pretend with you, especially when you pretend to be a doggie and I give you a bone. I also love it when you read me stories. Tiki Tiki Tembo is one of my favorites that you read. You are always sweet to me Daddy. I hope you have a great birthday!
Love and kisses,
Sadie
monorail 2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Love , Mom

Sarah and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!

Doug

Anonymous said...

Hey there, the party was so great. It was so nice to see you all. Looking forward to Easter. Tell Sadie Auntie You loves her. xoxo,
Kara

Lolly said...

Can we get some new Sadie pics before your trip to NYC? The aunties in Boston need a fix!

Anonymous said...

We're in NYC but promise to update the blog very soon! -Ann