Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Grandpa, Cool Aunt Jenny and Kate P!


We have a winner! Actually, we have a tie. Grandpa and Cool Aunt Jenny entered a joint submission and were 100% correct. Mommy's internet friend Kate P. was also 100% correct. All three will receive a fabulous prize. Here are the answers, for those who are curious:

baahl BALL
zhooz SHOES
daahg DOG
buur BIRD
sheez CHEESE
teaz TEETH
boooh BOOK
cook COOKIE

Grandma will receive an honorary prize for funniest guess. She translated "buur" as "I would like to go to New York and see Grandma, Grandpa and Jenny and stay for at least a week and a half." I think that was wishful thinking, Grandma. We had quite a few entries that scored 7/8. Very good work, all of you!

PS Thanks for the cute outfit in the picture, Grandma...I am trying it on in anticipation of spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to say that Sadie can stay with Grandma and you two can finally come visit me. But I would just miss Sadie too much. Keep in mind, Minneapolis is an AWESOME place for kids in the warmer months. So many museums, lakes and parks we can visit... :)

We're babysitting Ryan's 18 month old cousin on Saturday night. I'm SO excited!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks, sweet Sadie!

Adam said...

Heyyy! Look at all that hair!