Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Matthew's Request



Sadie's friend in England, Matthew, requested pictures of Sadie eating pasta and fruit. Here, Sadie enjoys a plateful of Annie's Organic D.W. Whole Wheat Pasta and Alfredo Sauce (Matthew, D.W. is a little girl anteater from a children's cartoon program in the US). Sadie enjoys this easy to prepare meal and the pasta shapes are easy to pick up. These pictures were taken tonight.



See Matthew, it's yummy!

I found out today that it is Delurking Week in blog land. This means, I can encourage you who visit this site and never leave comments (ie, lurkers), to please leave a comment and make yourself known. We love visitors to the site, whether we know you in person or not. All are welcome!

5 comments:

Jake said...

Is it okay to post my request up here? My request is really a question: is Sadie old enough to type her own blog post? If she is, I'd request a cute photo of her hard at work to go with it.

Happy Delurker Day!

Anonymous said...

My request: I agree with the request for lots of pictures of adorable Sadie, but specifically I'd like to see a picture of Sadie's response to Mom or Dad saying "sleep Sadie". - Beth

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say how freakin' cute Sadie is. Love that last pic! So happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just a random person who thinks Sadie is adorable. Is she always so happy, or are those just the pics you like to post? I think I stumbled here from Blogging Baby or some blog linked from there. :) Have a great day!

Lisa said...

I found your blog through IM - I'm just delurking to say that Sadie is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen and I love reading your updates on how she's growing and thriving.

~Lisa (aka Binah)