Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Good Daddy

Sadie, I picked a very good Daddy for you. Of course, you already know that because you just give him the biggest smiles and have the greatest giggles with your Da-Da, but I wanted to say it again because Daddy did a very nice thing this morning, all on his own accord. While Mommy was at work, he put away all the laundry, cleaned the bedroom, reorganized the whole closet and brought all the dirty laundry down to the basement. That was nice, huh? He's good to us.
Love,
Mommy



Sadie is amazed by the lights on the Christmas tree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan is a domestic diva!

Anonymous said...

I hope Mommy gets hugs and kisses too when she does the laundry and cleans the bedroom without being asked. :)

Dan said...

For the record Kate, I made a similar point to Ann after she posted this. But she does get a lot of "thank you"s from me, just not on the internet!

Anonymous said...

It's on the record! I just know Ann is such a great Mommy and keeps the house in great order so I wanted to give her some good thoughts too :)