Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm so excited!

And I just can't hide it.



So much going on lately!

Nana babysat me on Thursday because my sitter Aquila couldn't watch me. We had a great time and Nana came to my last swimming lesson on Friday.

Mommy had Mommies Night Out with her Mommy friends last night, so Daddy and I had a special night just the two of us. I love Daddy.

I went to the Farmer's Market today and got a lot of compliments on being cute. See a picture of me at the Farmer's Market below.

We're busy getting ready for a trip to Maine. A week from today, I'll be swimming in a lake. Mommy said I could have a pancake with syrup on it in Maine. And a muffin too! I like food and swimming, so this is going to be good! Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jenny will be there with us. Yay!

My Auntie Kara's offer on a condo was accepted. She's very happy, so that makes me happy.

I'm doing a lot of new stuff, like pulling up on furniture and standing. I can cross-crawl and lunge crawl. When I see something I want, I go right for it. I like remote controls, cell phones and electrical cords very much, but I don't usually get to play with those.

I have tooth/teeth now! There is definitely one tooth and Mommy and Daddy think they see another one next to it, but I don't like them to feel or look at it.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! I love getting comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little baby do-rag! She's such a muffin!

Kate Pearson :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sadie- You do look so cute! You are a good swimmer- I had fun with you in the pool. I love you. Love , Nana

Anonymous said...

Sadie, I love hearing about all your activities throughout the week. Grampy hopes that you have a wonderful vacation in Maine with Mommy's side of your family. Your Daddy recommended a great brew pub in Waterbury, VT where I ate with friends on Saturday after golf. Why is that your Daddy knows where all the good beer is??