Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,
Happy Father's Day to you! I am a very happy baby to have you as my Daddy. When I see you smile at me, I know you really love me as much as I love you.
Being with you is always a fun time. You are the best at getting me to laugh with funny noises and tickles and great games. I like when you give me a ride on your shoulders or carry me in my Bjorn. You always make sure I see and do interesting things, like yesterday when you showed me the baby cows. We're special friends, you and me.
I don't think all babies have such a good daddy as you, so I know I am lucky that we are so happy together, Daddy!
I love you so much,
Love,
Sadie

PS Happy Father's Day to my terrific grandfathers, Grandpa in New York and Grampy in New Hampshire! I have the best family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sadie, You do indeed have a wonderful Daddy and two terrific grandfathers. And we are all blessed to have you in our lives and your Mommy to put your ideas into those beautiful words. We love you Ann, Dan and Sadie! Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sadie, I always enjoy reading your lovely thoughts that Mommy is so good at putting into words. The happiness that radiates from you and your Mommy and Daddy warms everyone's heart--especially so for your grandparents. Grampy