Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I had an exciting weekend!

I had a really fun and exciting weekend. Let me tell you all about it, starting from Sunday and going back.

Sadie on her playdate with her pals

On Sunday, I went to my friend Joseph's house for a little tea party. Two of my other friends came too, and of course the Mommies and the Daddies were there. It was interesting to see Joseph's toys. He has some that I have and also some others that I liked looking at. He shared very nicely. I am the youngest of my friends, so they can do some interesting things like sit up and push up onto all fours. I'll do those things soon. Here I am, taking a break from the toys and my friends to look at Mommy. Next to me is Joseph and next to Joseph is Natalie. Sitting up behind us is Tavyn.

On Saturday, we went lots of places with my friends Beth and Jake.
The Ben and Jerry's Factory was a little bit boring.

Sadie sleeps in her car seat with her Ben and Jerry's tour ticket

The Alchemist brewpub was a lot more fun. I love to grab for beer glasses, but no one ever lets me have any beer.

Sadie tries to drink Daddy's beer

I also liked playing at home with Beth. She's so nice to me!

Sadie plays on Beth's lap

I'm looking forward to lots of fun things this week. Nana and Grampy are visiting me on Thursday and Grandma and Grandpa are coming to see me on Friday and will stay all weekend!

4 comments:

Jake said...

I had lots of fun playing with you too Sadie. I miss you. - Beth

Anonymous said...

Grandma says Sadie it looks like you are having lots of fun with your mommy and daddy and friends. We love you and miss you so much and can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Sadie and her friends (little and big) look so cute!!! love you, auntie kara

Anonymous said...

You looked like you had fun Sadie!

I think you have lovely big blue eyes.