Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

Happy birthday to you!

I am so glad that you are my daddy. We always have such a fun time together. I like all the fun games you invent to play with me. I think my favorite is when you walk towards me making a kissing noise and then I smile when I notice you. That's really fun! I like to listen to all kinds of music with you and dance around.

I love how you are also very helpful to me, like when I need a clean diaper, or when I feel like drinking a bottle, instead of eating with Mommy. I love to fall asleep in your arms. I like riding around with you in the Bjorn, especially now that you let me face out and see all the fun stuff.

I am lucky to have a daddy like you!

Love and kisses,

Sadie Eleanor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another Dad had a tear in his eye reading about the unconditional love that his son enjoys from his baby girl and lovely wife!